|Family||Dwarf Shaman's Uncle|
|Voice Actor||Yuichi Nakamura (Japanese)|
Barry Yandell (English)
|Light Novel||Volume 1|
|Manga||Volume 1, Chapter 5|
Dwarf Shaman has a strong physique contrary to his height. He has a long beard that is tied in multiple sections which he often strokes as a habit. His outfit appears unusually eastern style and he wears what seems to resemble a type of cuirass on his waist. Most of the time, he carries a wine gourd.
Dwarf Shaman is cheerful and happy most of the time and is almost always arguing with High Elf Archer. As the more mature of the two squabblers, he would occasionally drop the vitriol to give a distraught High Elf Archer reassuring words and advice, only returning to teasing her when she finally cheers up.
Dwarf Shaman became an adventurer to experience exotic tastes that could accompany his fire wine.
|This section is a stub.|
Please help the Goblin Slayer Wiki by expanding it.
Dwarf Shaman, along with his party, arrived at the Adventurer's Guild in the frontier to look for Goblin Slayer.
Dwarf Shaman, along with his party members took a quest to eliminate goblins underneath Water Town. They were briefly overwhelmed by a goblin champion and numerous goblins in the catacombs, but once Goblin Slayer managed to recover, he along with the rest of the party was able to drive away the goblins.
Dwarf Shaman later went to the catacombs again with High Elf Archer and Lizard Priest and found a floating eye guarding a large mirror. Once they regrouped with Goblin Slayer and Priestess, Dwarf Shaman scattered dust into the monster's eye to blind it and cast Spirit Wall in front of it, but the wall was immediately destroyed by the monster. However, Goblin Slayer came up with a plan, prompting Dwarf Shaman to use Stupor on the monster while it was distracted; allowing Goblin Slayer to kill it by setting off an explosion. After finding out the gate was a portal for the goblins while hearing the goblins returning, Dwarf Shaman aided in defending against the goblins. Once Lizard Priest was able to remove the mirror, Dwarf Shaman cast Falling Control, which caused an avalanche of dirt and stone to bury the goblins.
Dwarf Shaman is an experienced adventurer and a spell caster. As a Dwarf, he is well versed with metal, stone, and alcohol. At first glance, he is able to tell that Goblin Slayer is experienced and strong. He sometimes proves more knowledgeable than High Elf Archer, a sore point for her as she is over 2000 years old while he is only 107. His spells require catalysts to cast, and as such, carries around a bag of them. Currently, he is able to cast up to four spells a day.
- Stupor: He can spray his fire wine into the air in a fine mist and chant a spell that causes anyone who breathes in the mist to become drunk to the point of passing out.
- Stone Blast: After enchanting some rocks, he can make them grow and fire them in rapid succession.
- Stone/Metal Barrier: A similar spell to Stone Blast, he can enchant a stone or metal floor to form a wall out of it.
- Weathering: Dwarf Shaman uses this spell to dry up concrete at a faster rate.
- Bind: Dwarf Shaman used the spell Bind to confine a fleeing goblin.
- Tail Wind
- Spirit Wall: Similar to Protection, but it takes a physical form rather than a spiritual form.
- Falling Control
- Handaxe: Dwarf Shaman is skilled with a handaxe in combat.
- Sling: Shown to use a sling with proficiency when conserving spells.
- His choice of fashion, ponytail, and elongated earlobes carries an Oriental influence.
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 3, Chapter 6: Seven Powers
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 5: Dungeon Raid
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 2: Mass Combat
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 3: Hack and Slash
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 6: Goblins' Crown
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 9: The Monster That Must Not Be Named
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 10: City Ruins And Magical Traps