|Goblin Slayer Manga Chapter 24|
Manga Chapter 24
|Adapted From:||Light Novel Volume 2|
|Pages No:||29 Pages|
|Release Date (JP)||May 25, 2018|
|Release Date (US)||May 25, 2018|
|Previous Chapter||Goblin Slayer Manga Chapter 23|
|Next Chapter||Goblin Slayer Manga Chapter 25|
- Goblin Slayer is a Silver-ranked adventurer who hunts nothing but goblins. He encounters a goblin champion in the water town sewers, and is badly wounded.
- — Chapter 24's official description.
Goblin Slayer is having a dream about his time training with his master. Whilst taunting him of his inability to save his sister, Burglar attacks Goblin Slayer with a barrage of projectile. At the same time to sharpen his wits he asks him a riddle. What's in his pocket?
Goblin Slayer awakens to find himself in a bed. He muses that the memory of him training with the Rhea was five years ago. His master had gone on a journey and simply vanished. Goblin Slayer finds the sleeping form of Priestess beside him. He muses that she doesn't have a scar on her body as oppose to his and that his master didn't prepare him for 'this'.
Sword Maiden appears and asks how was sharing a bed with her and the girl. He replies it was not bad and surmises that they used a ressurection spell involving sleeping with a virgin to accomplish it. Sword Maiden is surprised that he knows of it.
- More insight on Goblin Slayer's past training with his master within a cave.
- Goblin Slayer's broken body is completely restored after experiencing the miracle Resurrection.
- Sword Maiden removes the black kerchief covering her eyes, showing that she is half blind.
- Sword Maiden reveals she was raped and blinded by goblins in the distant past.
- A hidden staircase was discovered in the spot where Goblin Slayer's body crashed into.
In Order of Appearance
In Order of Caster and Ability used
- Sword Maiden & Priestess
- Resurrection Miracle
In Order of Appearance
- Burglar's Cave (Flashback)
- Temple of Law
State the difference between the Anime, Manga and Light Novel here.
- For clarification, the ritual of the miracle "Resurrection" does not require the virgin to give their virginity, therefore no sexual intercourse is involved.
- This chapter first appears in Monthly Big Gangane July 2018 Issue.