|This article is a stub.|
Please help the Goblin Slayer Wiki by expanding it.
Goblin Slayer! Volume 2 is the second novel of the Goblin Slayer series.
Goblins are the weakest of the monsters, with only numbers in their favor. No warrior would dedicate himself to their eradication--except for Goblin Slayer.
As his reputation spreads, a quest comes from none other than the Supreme God's own archbishop--Sword Maiden, the Gold-ranked adventurer renowned for defeating a Demon Lord. The former hero brings a report of goblins beneath the flourishing, peaceful water town, followed by a plea for Goblin Slayer and his companions to investigate, since no one else will. Searching the catacombs beneath the town, though, the party discovers that the trouble runs far deeper than any of them realized. How are all these goblins entering the city? And why is Sword Maiden so desperate...?
- Chapter 1: Adventures and Daily Life
- Interlude: Of the Gods Making Merry
- Chapter 2: Goblin Slayer in the Water Town
- Interlude: Of the Two of Them, Then
- Chapter 3: Random Encounter
- Interlude: Of the Young King
- Chapter 4: Between Adventures
- Chapter 5: Onward Into Death
- Chapter 6: Riddles
- Chapter 7: Whispers and Players and Chants
- Interlude: Of an Adventurer Quite Meddling with Other Adventures
- Chapter 8: A Moment's Rest
- Interlude: Of the Slaying of the Evil Sect
- Chapter 9: The Monster That Must Not Be Named
- Chapter 10: City Ruins and Magical Traps
- Chapter 11: There and Back Again