Goblin Slayer! Volume 4 is the fourth novel of the Goblin Slayer series.
Even adventurers want a change of pace every now and then. Priestess stays behind for once, Cow Girl visits town without any work, Guild Girl takes a rare day off, and High Elf Archer reminisces about old adventures instead of looking for a new one. But evil doesn't take vacations. Goblin Slayer, Spearman, and Heavy Warrior are teaming up, but is this irregular party good enough to battle demons?!
- Chapter 1: Of Rookie Warrior and Apprentice Priestess
- Chapter 2: Of a Certain Little Boy
- Chapter 3: Of a Tavern Waitress
- Chapter 4: Of a Perfectly Ordinary Goblin Nest
- Chapter 5: Of a Day When He Isn't There
- Chapter 6: Of the Destruction of the Demon-Enthralled Temple of Doom
- Chapter 7: Of the Second Time the Necromancer's Plans Were Upset
- Chapter 8: Of an Elf's Lazy Day
- Chapter 9: Of the Three of Them, Some Months Ago
- Chapter 10: Of Going There and Back Again
|This section is a stub.|
Please help the Goblin Slayer Wiki by expanding it.