|Voice Actor||Tomokazu Sugita (Japanese)|
Josh Bangle (English)
|Light Novel||Goblin Slayer Volume 1|
Lizard Priest is an anthropomorphic lizard with green skin and horns on his head. His intimidating visage and towering stature make him come off as unnerving, even to his friends. He has what appears to be white marks across his cheek. He wears what is presumed to be the traditional garb among priests in his people that resembles a traditional Native American clothing with a chest guard.
Most of the time, Lizard Priest carries himself in a calm and composed demeanor, often speaking to others politely and addressing all in a respectful manner. He cares deeply of nature due to the tenets of his religion. In the light of recent events, he is now extremely enamored with the taste of cheese to what he calls "nectar", which he finds extremely exotic as his people do not practice the art of raising livestock.
He appears to be the most soft-spoken, even-tempered, and sociable member of the party.
Lizard Priest and his party members take Goblin Slayer on an adventure regarding goblins. He, along with his party, accept a quest to eliminate goblins below the city.
Lizard Priest can use his magic or sword to fight. Like Priestess, he can also heal, but presumably not as well as she can.
- Melee Combat: He is a skilled melee combatant, capable of killing goblins and goblin champions with ease.
- Strength: During the events in Water Town, he helped Goblin Slayer and Priestess push a large stone coffin to barricade the door and held down a large group of raiding goblins when the party was down. He can enhance his strength by praying to the deity named 'Brontosaurus'.
- Poison Immunity: According to Lizard Priest, in the events of the Water Town arc, he said that he is immune to poison.
Magic and Miracles
- Summon Magic: He can use catalysts to summon a Dragon-Tooth Warrior (a bipedal Draconian skeleton) as an ally. He can also summon a sword that will not grow dull.
- Healing Magic: He is capable of some healing with his magic.
- Partial Dragon: A spell used to move a magic mirror. After a short chant, his muscles swell, making him somewhat larger and more muscular to the extent it tears his clothing.
- Communicate: By borrowing power from his ancestors, he can use this telepathic miracle to understand and communicate another person's language.
- His clothing heavily resembles traditional Native American clothing.
- Additionally, his tradition and belief are similar to Native Americans (not raising livestock, spiritual beliefs and superstitions, etc.)