Lizard Priest is a lizardman with green skin and horns on his head. His intimidating visage and towering stature make him come off as unnerving, even to his friends. He has what appears to be white marks across his cheek. He wears what is presumed to be the traditional garb among priests in his people along with a chest guard.
Most of the time, Lizard Priest carries himself in a calm and composed demeanor, often speaking to others politely and addressing all in a respectful manner. He cares deeply of nature due to the tenets of his religion. In the light of recent events, he is now extremely enamored with the taste of cheese to what he calls "nectar", which he finds extremely exotic as his people do not practice the art of raising livestock.
|This section is a stub.|
Please help the Goblin Slayer Wiki by expanding it.
As a cleric, Lizard Priest can use magic along with conventional weaponry to fight. Currently, he is able to cast up to four spells a day.
- Melee Combat: He is a skilled melee combatant capable of killing goblins with ease.
- Strength: During the events in Water Town, he helped Goblin Slayer and Priestess push a large stone coffin to barricade the door and held down a large group of charging goblins when the party was down. He can enhance his strength by using Partial Dragon. He is also capable of using his claws, and even his fangs to tear apart his opponents.
- Poison Resistance: When the party was trapped in Water Town's catacombs, Lizard Priest mentioned that he is mostly unaffected by toxic vapors.
- Dragontooth Warrior: Using several fangs as catalysts, Lizard Priest can summon a Dragontooth Warrior (a bidepal lizardman skeleton) as an ally.
- Swordclaw: Using a fang as a catalyst, Lizard Priest can recite a short prayer to transform the fang into a scimitar-like blade.
- Refresh: A healing spell, though more powerful than Priestess' Minor Heal due to Lizard Priest's greater experience.
- Partial Dragon: A miracle that enhances Lizard Priest's strength. After a short prayer, his muscles swell, making him somewhat larger and more muscular.
- Communicate: By borrowing power from his ancestors, he can use this telepathic miracle to understand and communicate another person's language.
- Rust: Causes equipment to quickly rust and deteriorate.
- Sharp Tooth: A miracle Lizard Priest uses to sharpen his weapons.
- Dragon’s Roar: As the name suggests, the sound of a dragon's mighty roar is produced.
- His clothing heavily resembles traditional Native American clothing.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 5: Dungeon Raid
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 10: City Ruins and Magical Traps
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 4, Chapter 9: Of the Three of Them, Some Months Ago
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 5: Onward Unto Death
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 1, Chapter 8: Goblin Slaying
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 1, Chapter 9: The Strong Ones
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 6: Goblin's Crown
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 6, Chapter 6: To Each Their Own Battle
Apprentice Cleric • Bugman Monk • Captain • Druid Girl • Dwarf Scout • Elf Acolyte • Female Knight • Female Warrior • Female Wizard • Fighter (formerly) • Half-Elf Light Warrior • Half-Elf Ranger • Half-Elf Scout • Heavy Warrior • Hero • Knight of Diamonds • Martial Artist • Noble Fencer (formerly) • Professor • Rhea Fighter • Rhea Scout (formerly) • Rookie Warrior • Sage • Scout Boy • Spearman • Sword Saint • Warrior • Witch • Wizard • Wizard Boy • Young Warrior
|Other||Apprentice Boy • Arc Mage • Burglar • Cow Girl's Uncle • Forest Princess • Goblin Slayer's Older Sister • Illusion • Inspector • Padfoot Waitress • Senior Receptionist • Smith • The King • The Princess • Truth|