Lizard Priest is a lizardman with green skin and with horns on his head. His intimidating visage and towering stature make him an unnerving, imposing figure even to his friends. He has what appear to be tribal tattoos in the form of white marks across his cheek. He wears what is presumed to be traditional garb among the priesthood of his people, along with a chest guard.
Most of the time, Lizard Priest carries himself in a calm and composed demeanor, often speaking to others politely and addressing all in a respectful manner. He cares deeply for nature due to the tenets of his religion. In the light of recent events, he is now extremely enamored with the taste of cheese, which he calls "nectar", and finds extremely exotic, as his people do not practice the art of raising livestock.
|This section is a stub.|
Please help the Goblin Slayer Wiki by expanding it.
As a cleric, Lizard Priest can use magic along with conventional weaponry to fight. Currently, he is able to cast up to four spells a day.
- Melee Combat: He is a skilled melee combatant capable of killing goblins with ease.
- Strength: During the events in Water Town, he helped Goblin Slayer and Priestess push a large stone coffin to barricade the door and hold down a large group of charging goblins when the party was down. He can enhance his strength by using Partial Dragon. He is also capable of using his claws and fangs to tear apart his opponents, while using his tail as a club.
- Poison Resistance: When the party was trapped in Water Town's catacombs, Lizard Priest mentioned that he is mostly unaffected by toxic vapors.
- Dragontooth Warrior: Using several fangs as catalysts, Lizard Priest can summon a Dragontooth Warrior (a bidepal lizardman skeleton) as an ally.
- Swordclaw: Using a fang as a catalyst, Lizard Priest can recite a short prayer to transform the fang into a scimitar-like blade.
- Refresh: A healing spell, though more powerful than Priestess' Minor Heal due to Lizard Priest's greater experience.
- Partial Dragon: A miracle that enhances Lizard Priest's strength. After a short prayer, his muscles swell, making him somewhat larger and more muscular.
- Communicate: By borrowing power from his ancestors, he can use this telepathic miracle to understand and communicate through another person's language.
- Rust: Causes equipment to quickly rust and deteriorate.
- Sharp Tooth: A miracle Lizard Priest uses to sharpen his weapons.
- Dragon’s Roar: As the name suggests, the sound of a dragon's mighty roar is produced.
- His clothing heavily resembles traditional Native American clothing.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 5: Dungeon Raid
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 10: City Ruins and Magical Traps
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 4, Chapter 9: Of the Three of Them, Some Months Ago
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 2, Chapter 5: Onward Unto Death
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 1, Chapter 8: Goblin Slaying
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 1, Chapter 9: The Strong Ones
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 5, Chapter 6: Goblin's Crown
- ↑ Goblin Slayer Light Novel - Volume 6, Chapter 6: To Each Their Own Battle
Apprentice Cleric • Bugman Monk • Captain • Druid Girl • Dwarf Scout • Elf Acolyte • Female Knight • Female Warrior • Female Wizard • Fighter (formerly) • Half-Elf Light Warrior • Half-Elf Ranger • Half-Elf Scout • Harefolk Hunter • Heavy Warrior • Hero • Knight of Diamonds • Martial Artist • Noble Fencer (formerly) • Professor • Rhea Fighter • Rhea Scout (formerly) • Rookie Warrior • Sage • Scout Boy • Spearman • Sword Saint • Warrior • Witch • Wizard • Wizard Boy • Young Warrior
Apprentice Boy • Arc Mage • Burglar • Cow Girl's Uncle • Forest Princess • Goblin Slayer's Older Sister • Illusion • Inspector • Padfoot Waitress • Senior Receptionist • Smith • The King • The Princess • Truth
|TRPG||Belvedere • Choushunka • Kyuu • Legato Improvvisazione|